Job Posting For An Orthopaedic / Mixed Physiotherapist
Pure Physiotherapy is looking for a passionate and skilled physiotherapist to join our team in Port Credit.
Who we are:
- We are a physiotherapist-owned clinic and are committed to delivering exceptional, patient-centered care in a friendly and welcoming environment.
- We focus on manual therapy and evidence-based practice to provide the best possible treatments, along with active exercise programs. We provide a supportive learning and working environment, making this an ideal opportunity for experienced clinicians as well as recent grads.
- Port Credit is a vibrant community, and Pure Physiotherapy has an active and motivated clientele.
Who you are:
Pure Physiotherapy strongly believes in continuing education and as such, is looking for a therapist with orthopaedic experience, a motivation for continued education and an enthusiasm for what you do. Training in acupuncture/dry needling, pelvic health, vestibular rehabilitation and concussion management are assets.
We are looking for individuals that will strive to provide the best possible care for our clients.
Benefits of joining Pure Physiotherapy:
- 60 min assessments and 30 min treatments without the use of modalities or physiotherapy assistants
- One-on-one weekly mentorship with an FCAMPT therapist certified in the McKenzie method and Dry Needling
- Financial support for continuing education courses
- Electronic charting, virtual care platform
- Competitive compensation
- Caseload almost all exclusively private patients with varied conditions and client demographics
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!